Monday, January 12, 2009

MORE pictures from our MISSIONARIES!!


Elder Grant Farnsworth and his companion Elder Bostwick

Elder Farnsworth posing at the Baltic Sea.


They enjoyed a Zone Conference in Latvia.

Elder Farnsworth and Elder Aedo with a
group of young people in Argentina.


WHERE'S Heath?




Elder Heath Farnsworth shares with us some
of the food he eats. Yikes!

Elder Heath Farnsworth chopping some weeds
in a tomato field with some help from the children.

It is always a great joy to hear from our son's!
We always hear from them first thing in the
morning! So, needless to say my days are
Great!! Most of the time I can't sleep very well
the night before. I am so excited to read their
emails so I am up and down waiting to hear from them.
The emails are even better when Grant
and Heath will say following their emails PICTURES
INCLUDED!! I can't open the attachments fast enough.
We love their pictures and love their SMILES!!
It makes a mom very happy!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love these pictures of the boys! They're so great! I changed your blog for Valentines. Hope it's ok!

Brenda said...

Oh my, what different experiences your twins are having! By the way...the picture of the chicken meat look like some of the pictures Ole brought home from Argentina....LOVE IT! And you get double the fun and double the blessings!