Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our First Grandchild! Kelsie Ann Farnsworth


On February 10th 2008 Lori was at the hospital in labor!!
David and I were asked to speak in sacrament! My heart &
mind were definately at the hospital with Trevor and Lori
But....we were trying to be obedient to the Bishop. As soon
as our talks were done we ran as quickly as we could to the
car and headed to the hospital! We were so excited to meet
our sweet grand daughter! She weighed 5lbs. 11oz. and was
19 inches long.
We just love her and enjoy being grandparents!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I wanted to be your first comment! Yeah! It works! I am so proud of you for wanting to join the bloging world! Love ya- kristi

page family said...

Tammy! I can't believe you are a grandma! You look great and so does your family. I found your blog on Kristi's blog. I love to find friends! Congratulations on the grandbaby and on the boys going on missions!

Julie Shumway Page