Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Missionary Memories


One of the very few pictures of Grant and Heath
together posing at the Temple. I love it!!

Grant and Heath at the M.T.C. on P-day.


Grant with his District celebrating their last
night together at the M.T.C before leaving for
Latvia.


Trevor, Lori and Kelsie at Heath's setting apart
to be a Missionary.

Heath, Brother Holbrook and Will


Heath with his District at the Temple.


Here are pictures of Grant and Heath being
set apart as missionaries. What wonderful
memories.


Heath with Grandma and Grandpa.




Here are some GREAT pictures of my missionaries
and GREAT memories!! Ohhh so sorry that I love
talking and showing pictures but, you will be hearing
about them and seeing pictures of them for the
next 2 years...

MEMORIES from a Missionary Mom :

receiving pictures from the boys

tears of joy!

prayers and more prayers!

shopping for socks

quiet at home

good friends

mailing tuna & crackers to Grant

sending packages every week

enjoying emails (I am so grateful for computers!)

writing letters

mailing peanut butter crackers to Heath

wonderful leaders

receiving emails every week and waking up
to enjoy Grant's email at 1:30 a.m. on Wednesday
morning!

Parker coloring his hand print and mailing
it to Grant and Heath.

SUPPORTIVE family!

Well this is what makes me happy and keeps life
interesting around my home. I enjoy being a
missionary mom and thinking about
and supporting my boys has
been a great joy to me!








2 comments:

Owen said...

How sweet! I can't believe that some day I will send my boys out on their missions! Blogging is a great way to keep everyone interested updated! Can't wait to hear about them and their experiences!

Kristi said...

What a great post. I loved all the pictures. Those boys need to send some pics from their missions!!!!
We need to get their scrapbooks going! Double the work ya know! :)