Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We are proud of you!


Brother and Sister Greer "big supporters" of Will

Will Craghead

Will receiving his Eagle medallion
from Bishop Hales.

Will with mom


Will with his dad, sister, and brothers

August is an exciting month for Will.
On Sunday night August 10th
he had his Eagle Court of Honor. It was a
very special program. A farewell get-to-gether
will be Friday, August 15th at his home.
Wednesday August 20th he reports to the
M.T.C to begin his mission. He will be serving
in the Frankfurt, Germany Mission!
Will, Grant and Heath have been friends
since 1st grade. We have enjoyed him in our
home and have seen him grow into a fine young
man. Congratulations Will! You will be an
awesome missionary!

1 comment:

Fancy Nancy Chronicles said...

Hi Tammy, I don't know what I did wrong, but I wrote on your blog dated: June 11th ~ when I should have written on this one, not sure how I did that?! :") ... so go check the other post. Love ~ Nancy T.