Tuesday, May 12, 2009

30 years!! at S.R.P.


Where has all the time gone?? David started working
at Salt River Project when we were still dating.
We will celebrate our 29 years in August.
I would drive past his house drop off a candy bar
and a note in his mailbox. I couldn't see him enough!!
I thought of him constantly!! I guess you could say
I was IN LOVE!! Then I would see him doing road
work for SRP on my way to work every morning. We
would give each other BIG SMILES.

Some great memories!!

We celebrated David's 30 years by eating a dinner at
Camel back Inn and they recognized him with a slide show.
It was a wonderful evening!! I am soo proud of him he has
always provided a nice home for me and our children.
THANKS! honey I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Congratulations David!!! What a huge accomplishment. Sounds like you had a fun evening. Tammy....Your hair looks great:)

Melissa and Trevor said...

Happy 29 years together!!! And 30 years with SRP!