Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom I Love You!!!




Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful,
loving, giving, understanding, beautiful inside and out,
BEST GRANDMA, fun, great advice, good listener
etc... the list goes on and on of the great
qualities my mom has!

She gives of her time to each of her daughters!
It has been such a great blessing of having my
mom as my neighbor for 20 years!!

For our Mother's Day celebration we met at Kathy's
home for some long overdue pictures with our mom!
Then we headed to Texas Roadhouse for a yummy
dinner! Last, SHOPPING is always a fun way to end
a very special day!!

My mom, sisters.. Kathy, Debbie,Kristi also my great
sister-in-laws Sandra and Stephanie all live within a few
miles of each other. We get together quite a bit and it
has been a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You DO have a wonderful mother Tammy! AND I think you are alot like her! What a great picture! I think you have some mighty handsome missionaries too! Love Ya!

Kristi said...

We do have a great mom! Loved your post! What a fun night!