Saturday, October 10, 2009

HaPPy 25th BirtHDay To Trevor!





















I have loved every minute being a mom!
well, I don't have babies, I have been there
and loved it! Don't even have teenagers
anymore. I do miss those times a little. But,
now I am enjoying adults and sweet
grandchildren! Trevor has always been a lot
of fun to be around. When he was younger he
loved soccer, hiking and camping and even school.
Always a great example to his older sister and
younger brothers. Now he is a husband to Lori
and a father to Kelsie (20 months) and Connor (2 months).

He works at UPS early in the mornings and attends A.S.U
with a full load of classes majoring in Meteorology.
Trevor has always had a great desire to do his best in all he does.
We are proud of his accomplishments!
WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! Have a great
Birthday!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Tammy,
You are always so positive and I love looking at your blog and
keeping up with your family. Trevor
has always been such a great kid.
So glad he's doing well, and what
a cute family he has!
Betty