Friday, October 30, 2009

Preschool HALLOWEEN party!!

The pumpkin judging













My 3 year old class


























Making a skeleton popcorn hand.




















More pumpkin judging...

























Fun games!














My 4 year old boys "Super Heroes"

I feel so protected!




















My 4 year old girls

This is my 3rd Preschool Halloween
party. It was one of my favorites!
Probably because Mom, Kristi and Lindsay
did all of the setting up and games.
They did so much work!! It was a great
PARTY . I broke my ankle a few weeks before
and wasn't much help. Thank you to all of
my family for helping me so that I could
go ahead with my Halloween party.
I think all of my Preschool children
will have some fun memories!
Thank you, Thank you! I love you all!
(Your checks will be in the mail):)

2 comments:

The Epps Fam said...

Tammy, you are so amazing! I wish my kids could go to your preschool! i'm so sorry that you broke your ankle....hope you are feeling okay. Congrats on your newest grandbaby!

i1van said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.