Sunday, July 13, 2008

My first year of Preschool!!


David put in a new A/C unit in my Preschool
room. Thank you Sweetie!!


Here are my Preschool students desks.

Here is a view from the front of my Preschool
room.

Feeding the chickens

Looking at the pig




We are going for a golf cart ride around the farm.
Thanks mom for being our driver.



Here is some of my favorite students doing some
classwork.

It was sure a lot of fun touring the farm. We see
lots of happy faces!






Preschool graduation!


I have enjoyed my first year of preschool!!
I can't wait to start my second year. It has
been so much fun to be with your sweet children.

2 comments:

Owen said...

Tammy! So glad you've joined the blogging world! Boston is so excited to start coming to your preschool! Personally, I wish it would start tomorrow!! I have to say that Ava is so jealous that she isn't going this year! We loved looking at the pictures on your blog! See you soon!

Heather Evans said...

Tammy-

I didnt know you did preschool. I can only imagine how much fun you would be as a teacher. What age do your students have to be? Kennedy would love it!! Let me know.