Sunday, July 13, 2008

Taking Heath to the M.T.C.


Heath receives his name tag

Lindsay, Elder Farnsworth, Mom and Dad spending
time together in the foyer at the M.T.C.


Heath entering the foyer to receive his missionary
name tag.



Again we are headed to Provo, Utah to take Heath to the
M.T.C. He is to report Wed. April 16th. Grant has been
at the M.T.C. for 5 weeks already. So Heath is ready to
join him. It was a windy and cold morning when we
dropped Heath off. We went again to the chapel where
the missionary orientation was. This is where we
say goodbye. I know this would not be easy but Heath
kept telling me mom "I am so happy and I will be just fine."
As I gave him a big kiss and hug he turned and left
excited to start his mission. I left again being proud and
was hoping that Heath and Grant would be able to see
each other soon.

No comments: