Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Taking Grant to the M.T.C.


Here is Grant entering the front doors of the M.T.C.
inside these doors is the foyer where Grant receives his
missionary name tag.

This is Elder Bostwick he was going to the Baltic
mission also. It was fun for Grant to meet
him and his family. Later we found out that
Elder Bostwick and Elder Farnsworth
were companions at the M.T.C.

Grant's missionary name tag.

A picture of my two missionaries!




We were on our way to drive Grant to
Provo, Utah. He was to report Wed. March 12th
to the M.T.C. Was I ready for this? Grant was
so excited to be a missionary and start his
mission. It was very hard for me to say goodbye for
two years. When it was time to say goodbye at the M.T.C
I did'nt want to let him go. I gave him a big hug and kiss
the tears were just flowing but when
he turned around he had the biggest smile I
had ever seen. I wiped away my tears and walked
right out the door. Grant's letters and emails
have kept me happy. He is doing wonderful!!

No comments: