Monday, September 1, 2008

28 reasons WHY I LOVE DAVID!!

1. He is a wonderful husband with great qualities. 2. He can fix anything. (and thats the truth!)
3. He rarely ever gets mad and if he does
he forgives very quickly.
4. He is fun to be around and he makes
me laugh.
5. He is a great dad.
6. He takes good care of his family.
7. He loves playing games especially when we
go camping.
8. He always rubs my feet (and that is pretty scary!)
9. He always tells me he loves me!
10. He loves my food even if he gets a peanut butter and honey
sandwich.
11. I love his smile!
12. He always goes on walks with me.
13. I love running my fingers through his hair.
14. He always compliments me.
15. He is a fun dad, whenever the boys want to go on a hike
he is always ready to go.
16. He does the laundry! (he does a much better job then me.) THANKS HONEY!
17. He enjoys his church calling with the young men in the Stake.
18. He takes care of our home.
19. He is an awesome water skier. I love watching him!
20. He surprises me with flowers.
21. He enjoys hunting. (he doesn't get mad at me, even if I don't like the deer meat)
22. We enjoy spending time together it has been fun.
23. He is a great mechanic (saving us a lot of money fixing our cars.)
24 . He is always supportive of his parents and mine.
(being their for them is so important to him.)
25. He is a kind friend I have never heard him say a bad thing about anyone.
26. When he says he is going to do something, he follows through and gets it done!
27. He is a very supportive husband.
28. HE IS MY BEST FRIEND! and I LOVE HIM!
I can't wait to spend another 28 years together.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I have to say that I second all of the wonderful things you said about David. He truly is a great man! What a nice tribute! Much love to you David. From that little girl, way back when, who used to love to ride in your white "monster" truck, make beds for you on the couch, & rub my hands through your hair too!!! :)Tammy's a lucky lady!