Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas to my little Reindeers!







It has been a busy month of decorations,
practicing our songs, and lots of
excitement as we have been preparing and
waiting for our Preschool Christmas program.
It is finally here!
On Wednesday and Thursday we
had fun singing, eating and opening gifts.
I have so much fun being with these
wonderful children! They have really
brightened up my Holidays. I hope
they have a Merry Christmas. I will
be happy to see them the first of the year.

2 comments:

Marci Coombs said...

Tammy - I found your blog through a link of my sister's. Grant is still talking about how much fun the Christmas program was..we LOVED it! Thanks for all you do. We so appreciate it!!! We look forward to seeing you in January!

Marci
blog) marcicoombs.com

Gloria said...

YOUR PROGRAM WAS WONDERFUL AND I KNOW THE LITTLE "DARLINGS" HAD A GOOD TIME SHOWING OFF FOR THEIR PARENTS. IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THEY ARE ONLY 3 AND 4 YEARS OLD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....MOM