Friday, December 12, 2008

We wish Grant and Heath Happy 20th Birthday!





Our boy's are in far away lands
serving missions. I couldn't let this
special day go by with out wishing
them a Happy Birthday!! I do
miss them, but they love their
missions with all of their hearts, and
this is where they want to be, serving
the Lord and teaching the Gospel. It
is such a blessing to receive their emails
and to hear of all their wonderful
experiences.
We are so grateful for our boy's and I
wish I could give them big hugs and kisses,
but I will have to wait 16 months.
On Christmas Day we will be talking to them.
I CAN'T HARDLY WAIT!!
The boy's emailed us yesterday and we are
making arrangements for those long awaited
phone calls!
I searched thru some of my scrapbooks for
pictures of Grant and Heath. It was so much fun.
I cried a little and laughed a little and 2 hours
later I was still looking at pictures and
remembering all the memories we had together
as a family when they were little.
WOW, Where has all the time gone?

2 comments:

Kobie said...

Tammy, I had to chuckle at the first picture of the boys because that is how what they looked like when we first moved to the ward. Time really flies! I could have never pictured the day that they would be on missions! I'm sure the same goes for you, too. :)

Brenda said...

Enjoy those phone calls! We are loving having Ole home. It really is a blessing to have a missionary...you must be DOUBLE blessed!